Welcome to November!!
I have a few important notifications, therefore I will get straight on with it.
I am very happy to announce the following grade promotions, effective 1st November 2021:
- Izzy Miles – 11th kyu white belt (one tab)
- Alfie Hemming-Nash – 11th kyu white belt (one tab)
- Kamron Archibald – 10th kyu white belt (two tabs)
- Amos Mkanganwi – 9th Kyu orange/white belt
- Rohan Patel – 9th Kyu orange/white belt
- Maxi Ansell – 6th Kyu green/white belt
- Lily Tan – 3rd Kyu brown belt
Well done to all, especially the Lily on getting to brown belt.
While on announcements, we have the following members who have birthdays in November… so happy birthday from all of us:
- Lucas H
- Seb S
- Jasper W
- Maxi A
- Jenson L-O
- Jim W
- Rosie C
- Dan P
- Mac R
With increasing numbers we are now rolling back a few of our changes, this is due in part to school requirements.
- All over 12s to wear masks when entering the school (this includes outside). they may be removed when training begins in the dojo. I know in some ways this does not make sense… but please just do as asked or you will be asked to leave.
- No spectators
Just as a reminder, please continue to use the following precautions:
- Do not attend if you are unwell, this includes any illness but specifically if you have any of the known covid symptoms
- Wash hands before entering the dojo
- Use the sanitiser to clean any equipment used
- One partner or group of 3/4 per session
- Limit close social interaction within the dojo
- Notify me immediately should you test positive within 7 days of attending a session
As it is now dark and wet, please ensure that all members who are under the age of 14 are picked up from inside the corridor next to the gym. We will not allow them to leave the building without you being there, as my responsibility for safety only hands over when I see them with you… and with dark nights and a wet carpark I am not willing to take any risk.
As those of you who have been members for a while know, we have tried to keep our fee structure as simple as possible and offer as much as we can for enough money to cover costs. This usually involves a small increase each year.
From 1st January 2022 (and any new joiners in Nov/Dec 2021) we will have the following prices in place :
- Student Plan – £27
- Standard Plan – £37
- Family Plan – £22
- Discounted Plan – £27
All of the above are per person per month. Please see full pricing here
Thank you to all for your continued support